Summer's Over!
Well, not really...it's been 110 degrees here in Hell-A. But, today was downright Fall-like...sunny and in the 80's. Nice.
It's been waaay too long since I've posted but it's been crazy. I've been doing some graphic design work which is nice, but it definitely sidetracks me from illustration which I don't like at all. I also went to Jackson Hole, WY for my girl Ilyssa's bachelorette party. So fun and breathtakingly gorgeous there!
So, I think I can get back on the wagon and start posting again. We can hope, can't we?
It's been waaay too long since I've posted but it's been crazy. I've been doing some graphic design work which is nice, but it definitely sidetracks me from illustration which I don't like at all. I also went to Jackson Hole, WY for my girl Ilyssa's bachelorette party. So fun and breathtakingly gorgeous there!
So, I think I can get back on the wagon and start posting again. We can hope, can't we?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home