There Will Be Blood
Definitely an acquired taste and it helps if you know/appreciate Paul Thomas Anderson's work, but I really liked this movie. Daniel Day-Lewis is capital C-Crazy...and I mean that with awe and appreciation for his craft. Paul Dano runs a close second. I would've loved to have worked on this movie just to see these actors doing their thing. You just know Daniel Day-Lewis kept in character the whole time. Wouldn't you love to be the little set PA that has to go to his trailer and call him to set?
The kid who played HW was wonderful too...could not stop looking at him when he was on screen...that face!
And, true to PTA, crazy ass soundtrack...completely unnerving...which is the whole point, I think.
I give it big ol' fat A.
The kid who played HW was wonderful too...could not stop looking at him when he was on screen...that face!
And, true to PTA, crazy ass soundtrack...completely unnerving...which is the whole point, I think.
I give it big ol' fat A.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home