Friday, December 29, 2006

Windy City

Our power has been out due to the high winds in LA taking down trees and power lines. You know I don't like roughing it unless I've planned a camping trip! So, back to civilization. Went to see some flicks:
"The Holiday" (B). Better than I expected...entertaining. Lovely little holiday movie.
"Night At The Museum" (B-) I liked it. And that's it. No gushing...no "oh this part was so funny!". I think Ben Stiller was too much Ben Stiller for me. I like his schtick, but he was pushing it hard in this one.
"Dreamgirls" (B) But Jennifer Hudson's voice gets an A. Girl rocked it out.
Lotsa B's out there...where are the A's? C'mon now....
Going to try and squeeze in a couple more amidst the last few holiday parties this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey soobee! add "blood diamond" to your list of must sees. all the performances were outstanding. i even forgot that it was little leo up there. not an easy film to watch though. not exactly the holiday fair wanted for xmas day, but no regrets. glad to hear you're over the bug!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home