Back In Town
We had a great trip...there's nothing better than getting out on the road for a few days. I was both happy and sad to come home. There's a part of me that would love to just to stay on the move and never have a home. Then again, I love my own space, my bed, my things, my home. Well, I'm conflicted...no surprise there.
The only down side to our trip was that I got this wicked stomach virus while staying at Scott's parents' in Anacortes, WA. Ugggghhhh...never ever eat crab cakes with lobster cream sauce if you even think you may be near a stomach flu bug. It ain't pretty. So, I'm puking and everything and thinking the upside is I may lose a few pounds. I was sick for a week...logic would say...yes, maybe a 2-3 lbs. Nope! Gained a pound.
The only down side to our trip was that I got this wicked stomach virus while staying at Scott's parents' in Anacortes, WA. Ugggghhhh...never ever eat crab cakes with lobster cream sauce if you even think you may be near a stomach flu bug. It ain't pretty. So, I'm puking and everything and thinking the upside is I may lose a few pounds. I was sick for a week...logic would say...yes, maybe a 2-3 lbs. Nope! Gained a pound.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home