Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Nervous

Obama is going to introduce his running mate tomorrow and at risk of sounding dramatic, I think it's a make or break decision for him. The scary thing is it seems none of the potential candidates have a lot going for them...certainly not enough to give him a big boost.
I have been leery of him partnering with Hillary cause I'm not sure she could be a good "Number 2" guy. I just think her ambition is much higher and that could cause strife in the White House.
But, on the eve of Obama's announcement, I can't help imagining the McCain campaign faces if Obama did pull her out tomorrow. Holy crap...they would freak out! And as for keeping Bill busy, they could make him Secretary of State. Send him traveling the world and work that Clinton charm to help repair our standing in the world.
I've really got to stop watching so much news and more reality TV or this election process is gonna kill me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home