Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Sunday!



Hiiiii Grandmaaaaaa....

It's been a very laid back weekend. A little work, some BBQ'ing and we went to see "Hancock" which was about what I expected. It started off reeaaaally bad with a very cliched opening of bad guys spraying bullets on the freeway (yawn) and Hancock being all crusty and anti-hero like (double yawn). Then it got a little better with the introduction of Jason Bateman's character cause he's awesome in his own right. And then a tiny bit better with the twist involving Charlize Theron's character (which you can see coming a million miles away, but whatever). Then there's a touching little sacrificial/love moment and it's over. Yay...only 92 minutes long! Unfortunately, it felt every bit 2 hours. However, I'm in a generous mood cause I like Will Smith and I'll give it a C.

Next up: Catch "The Visitor" before it leaves the Laemmle. And then a big dry spell before "The Dark Knight". Maybe I'll fill that with "Mamma Mia" but I'm not sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home