Michael Clayton
Finally...I saw a good movie this weekend. "Michael Clayton" with George Clooney...interesting story, characters, acting...it's all there. Plus Clooney's easy on the eyes. I know it's a big cliche to crush on Clooney, but oh well...
My only criticism is the "too Hollywood" ending. I mean, really. I can't comment further without giving away the ending, but you'll see. NY's finest ain't that fine.
Nonetheless, I give it a solid B+.
And, in case you're wondering, I only give A's to really fanTASTic movies. Like "Raiders Of The Lost Ark", "Jaws", "Star Wars", "Gone With The Wind"...etc. And they exist in this century as well...I just can't think of any right now, but I have given A's to recent films.
My only criticism is the "too Hollywood" ending. I mean, really. I can't comment further without giving away the ending, but you'll see. NY's finest ain't that fine.
Nonetheless, I give it a solid B+.
And, in case you're wondering, I only give A's to really fanTASTic movies. Like "Raiders Of The Lost Ark", "Jaws", "Star Wars", "Gone With The Wind"...etc. And they exist in this century as well...I just can't think of any right now, but I have given A's to recent films.


1 Comments:
jim and i saw it monday and left LOVING IT! and yes, george is definitely dreamy. oscar performance perhaps?????
Post a Comment
<< Home