GO. SEE. SICKO.
Now, I'm not naive enough to think Michael Moore isn't exaggerating the facts to make his point, BUT if you have health insurance or have been turned down by carriers, you get the point. And, hey, if he needs to knock some of America over the head with a sledgehammer to wake them up, so be it.
After seeing this film, if people don't question what's happening in this country, then they don't need health insurance. They're officially brain dead. They can go vote with the masses, while I move to France. I knew that 11th grade French class would come in handy one day!
This is required viewing: A
After seeing this film, if people don't question what's happening in this country, then they don't need health insurance. They're officially brain dead. They can go vote with the masses, while I move to France. I knew that 11th grade French class would come in handy one day!
This is required viewing: A


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home