Movie Weekend
Saw "Stranger Than Fiction" with Will Ferrell, Emma Thompson and Dustin Hoffman. Interesting, fresh, entertaining with only a little bit of drag 75% of the way thru. It also made me feel strangely and sadly mortal when I left the theatre. Like, really aware that, yep, one day I'm gonna die. B+
And "Babel"...I must thoroughly enjoy watching the misery of others because I love all of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's films (Amorros Peros and 21 Grams). Gritty, dark and always a great cast. "Babel" did not disappoint.And Brad Pitt is still easy on the eyes even when he's in old age makeup and freaking out. B+.
Next Friday...Bond. James Bond. Can't wait...bring on the new gritty, bloody blonde Bond!
And "Babel"...I must thoroughly enjoy watching the misery of others because I love all of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's films (Amorros Peros and 21 Grams). Gritty, dark and always a great cast. "Babel" did not disappoint.And Brad Pitt is still easy on the eyes even when he's in old age makeup and freaking out. B+.
Next Friday...Bond. James Bond. Can't wait...bring on the new gritty, bloody blonde Bond!


1 Comments:
Liked it alot, too, but was disappointed in the ending. Too hollywood. They wussed out!
Post a Comment
<< Home