My Weekend
Nice relaxing HOT weekend in Palm Springs. Believe it or not, my white body never saw the sun. I got THE best massage ever and then fell asleep under an umbrella by the spa pool. Yes, the one with no kids...thasss right! It was awesome, but I feel a little disappointed at my whiteness post-PS.
Also saw "Talladega Nights" (sorry, Holly B---nothing else playing!). I give it a B-/C altho I will say Sasha Baron Cohen rivals Will Ferrell as the funniest thing in it. "Hakuna Matada, bitches".
Also saw "Talladega Nights" (sorry, Holly B---nothing else playing!). I give it a B-/C altho I will say Sasha Baron Cohen rivals Will Ferrell as the funniest thing in it. "Hakuna Matada, bitches".


1 Comments:
Hey woman! I saw Talladega Nights, too and I thought it was really funny. Every bit as funny as 40 Year Old Virgin or Anchorman. I know, you didn't love Anchorman, though.
Ilyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home